The playful aggression of cats is a game behavior of cats that does not aim at harm, but simulates hunting and playing. The damage caused by this kind of game is often unintentional, caused by the cat's inability to grasp the strength. While this behavior is common in kittens between 2 and 4 months of age, if left unchecked, the cat's destructive power will increase as it grows and becomes stronger. However, if your cat is not a minor, then as long as it is properly educated, it may still become a cute angel cat.
1. Angel cat development plan: seize the good time
1. Catch the cat when it does something bad, then stop it immediately and educate it, otherwise after a while, it will forget all the bad things it has done. If you teach it again, it will feel very wronged and may slowly away from you.
2. If you want to train or teach it to play with toys, it is best to choose when the cat is in a good mood, and must not disturb its rest, otherwise it is likely to "repair" you because of its bad mood.
3. If you want to teach the cat some more complicated skills, it is best to do it 5 minutes before the cat eats, so that it will study harder in order to get the food.
When your cat learns to play with toys, learn to be friendly and close to you, and become a cute angel cat, your sense of accomplishment will arise spontaneously. In fact, just like children, cats need our love and patience to teach, what can a loving child not learn?
2. "Angel Cat" VS "Devil Cat"
If you choose purebred cats, some cats are born "angel cats", while others are genuine "little devils":
"Angel cat": Persian cat, Himalayan cat, Exotic shorthair cat, Chinchilla cat, Ragdoll cat, Scottish fold cat, British shorthair cat and other artificially bred cat species or cat species that like to be quiet and not to move.
"Angel Devil" complex: Norwegian forest cat, Maine Coon cat, Egyptian cat and other cat breeds that are old or stable in size and personality.
"Devil cat": Siamese cat, American shorthair cat, Oriental shorthair cat, Bengal cat and other lively cat breeds, of course, you can turn them into "angel cat" through training and education.